- A call for the singer Pharrell Williams to cancel the scheduled appearance in Israel on July 21st (despite the fact that the call stated that the show in September).
- Facebook page titled “Carlos Santana, Now That You Know it’s Apartheid, Do not Play Israel” calling the singer to cancel the scheduled appearance in Israel on July 30th, alongside a publication by the organization PACBI on May 2nd.
- On June 7th it was reported that the American Anthropological Association (AAA) discussed the issue of joining an academic boycott on Israel. The offer fell by a mere of 39 votes: 50.4% versus 49.6%. Alongside, 1,300 anthropologists signed a petition calling to boycott Israeli academic institutions.
- On May 29th, the organization PACBI UN published a call to the special UN envoy of Prevention of Genocide, Adama Dieng, to refrain from taking part in the conference of the International Network of Genocide Scholars (INoGS) which will be held in Jerusalem in June 26-29.
- The organization US Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (USACBI) reported that winner of Pulitzer Prize in 2016, Nguyen Viet Thanh, adopts the academic and cultural boycott on Israel.
- On May 22nd an overview about the sporting boycott of Israel was published, in reference to this activity in football.
פוסט זה זמין גם ב: עברית